Welcome to the 16th edition of Tips and Tutorials on the 22nd! It is affectionately known as #TTot22 in hashtag land. After a few months of thinking about it, I am trying a new way of doing this party. As your hostess, I will curate Tips and Tutorials from things I have seen during the month. Most will be newer, but if one of us finds a treasure from the past, they are sure worth sharing. Also, I don’t see everything, so if I missed one, please let me know and I’ll add it to next months list. The links will also be in my Pinterest Tips/Tutorials Board right when I post it.
First up some Tips for this month:
- A Better Way to Use Paper Templates by Joanne of A Canuck Quilter
- Binding Wide Angle Corners by Susan of Quilt Fabrication
- Custom Sewing Table Modifications by Rebecca of Rebecca Grace Quilting
- Design Wall by Carole of Carole Lyles Shaw
- How to create a quilting path by Beth of Cooking up Quilts.
- Tips and Techniques for Tiny Piecing by Nancy of Masterpiece Quilting
Tutorials for April:
- A Bowl Tutorial by Gail of Quilting Gail
- Bowl Cozies by Anorina of Samelia’s Mum
- Design Wall and Wonky Star by Carol of Carol Lyles Shaw
- Diffraction Block Tutorial (angles/piecing) by Yvonne of Quilting Jetgirl
- Donut Pin Cushion Tutorial by Julia of Inflorescence
- Lattice Fruit Pie Trivet by Susan of Quilt Fabrication
- Pan Protector by Joy of Days Filled with Joy
- Storm at Sea Candles by Kris of Scrapdash
- Quick Napkins and a Blueberry Potholder by Kathleen of Kathleen McMusing
- Tuna can hexagons by The Quilt and Needle (this is an old one but new to me!)
I’d like to know in the comments if you prefer this to having a linky party? I promise to get these upon the Tips and Tutorials Pinterest board, too. I am thinking this is easier for everyone – I collect things as I see them and know that there will be a curated list of at least a half dozen tips and tutes for you!
Thanks for all your support and looking forward to hearing your comments on this new format!
Coming Up on the Blog:
International Sisters Quilt Blocks
12″ House Block/s
Born to be Wild – 5/17
Tips and Tutorials on the 22nd! – 5/22