It seems I blinked and I am getting end of the year notices. Wow. 2019 has flown by and now it is time to join, Yvonne Fuchs at QuiltingJetGirl and her linky party to plan for 2020. I so appreciate this; it really does help you hone in on what is important and what you want to accomplish. Before I get to that, however, let me review briefly my 2019 goal and my accomplishments.
2019 Summary: My goals for 2019 were outlined here.
✔️Blog regularly – 2-3 times per week. 96 entries (88 in 2018)
✔️Design at least 6 quilts. 13 designs
✔️Finished 30 projects – that is a lot for me!
✔️Continued studying Electric Quilt 8 – feeling quite accomplished as I kept up with classes and continue to do so.
Missed the Mark:
✕ Write 6 patterns. I wrote 2 but only published one.
✕ Write more tutorials. I wrote 3 but want to write more
Purchased a long arm and computerized guidance.
Blogged for another fabric company
Started a sew along
Designed a pattern for Island Batik
Designed and made a quilt for Island Batik 2020 Spring Catalog
2019 Larger Goals:
More adventures will reappear on 2020.
Discerning my quilting path (teaching/business/etc) continues to evolve.
Where do I go from here? I am simplifying my list this years; some unexpected changes are giving me new opportunities so I need a little more time., however, there are smaller goals I will commit to below:
- Widen my quilting social network – participate in blog hops/sew alongs, etc. I will note where I am starting and work a little harder at this.
- Plan another sew along.
- Host a regular linky party.
- Finish one UFO and one PRO new project each month and work on my PhD with Gail.
- Keep up with Electric Quilt 8 lessons.
- Write some patterns. 12 is not an unreasonable goal this year (I hope).
- Have a giveaway at least 6 times during the year.
- Consider de-stashing both fabric and quilts.
Happy New Year!
Barn BOM (1/1)
Announcing a Linky Party (1/2)
Best of 2019 Linky Party (1/3)
Awesome Ocean SAL Block 4 ( 1/4)
Tutorial on Converting Picture to Mosaic in EQ8 (1/22)
2020 Monthly Color Blog