So, Bernie at Needle and Foot is asking for our blunders. I looked up synonyms just for the heck of it and here are Merriam Websters: bobble, boo-boo, boob [British], brick, clanger [British], clinker, error, fault, flub,fluff, fumble, gaff, gaffe, goof, inaccuracy, lapse, miscue, misstep, mistake,oversight, screwup, slip, slipup, stumble, trip. I liked the idea of a clanger confession so here are some of my great ones!
- Quilting a piece of fabric to the back of the quilt
- Chain stitching without thread
- Blocks in the wrong place see this post
But the biggest clanger is such a rookie error – NOT READING/FOLLOWING the pattern. I do it all the time, assume I know how something goes together, and just go do it….
This weeks tasks:
- I will be finishing grey goose – binding needs to be applied!
- I will be working on getting things prepped to sew like a fiend on the spring fling sewing retreat.
- More design work
Have a great week and cheers to a productive April!Disclaimer: *Links with asterisk indicate an affiliate link. Your price is not any different, but a small percentage of the sale will go to supporting my blog.