I love keeping up my goals moving and am grateful for the push to name them. This is a list of my first quarter goals for 2019!
1. January Island Batik (almost finished – quilting and binding to do)
2. February Island Batik Project. Mini quilts are the theme…I have one I was planning on doing so maybe now is the time. (Decide on fabric, plan and make)
3. Black and White Blog Hop. ( Make top, backing, quilting and binding)
4. Quilt the Book Blog Hop. (Make top, backing, quilting and binding). I selected these fabrics and washed them.
5. March Island Batik Project is called Vintage Reimagined…no idea but here are some possible fabrics. (Decide on fabric, plan and make)
6. Show Your Wings Blog Hop – this pattern is a possibility. See that great batik I have been
hoarding saving for this project. (Decide on fabric, plan and make)
7. Grey Goose – not the vodka silly! Ok, really it is grey geese as there are certainly more than one. This was on last quarter’s list – just couldn’t decide how big or when to quilt. The time is now to fix that. (Borders, back, quilt and bind)
The plan is is place…now it is time to get cracking. 7 projects in 73 days…bring it on.
Linking up with:
2019 Finish A Long @ Dizzy Quilts