I am feeling like this year is flying by. There are a few things I know I will get done, the others – handpicking projects – will not get finished this year. So, for better or worse her is my last list for 2018!
1. Island Batik October Project: Finish piecing, sandwich, quilt
2. Grey Batik Flying Geese: Add borders, backing and quilt
3. Island Batik November project: I think this is the fabric I am using. It is a log cabin challenge and I have a few ides.
4. Island Batik December Project: I am thinking I will use one of these grouping of fabrics. The rest is totally undetermined!
5. Finish Indigo Project: Well this is a handpicking project from many year ago. It was going to be done by September and has not yet been finished. I did get much of it cut out, but its a real long shot. When it went on my list at the beginning of the year, I didn’t know I was going to be an Island Batik Ambassador. It will get done, and if something wonderful happens, it will be done; I expect it will be next year.
6. Rocks/Water Japanese Puzzle: This has a chance, we will see. Some work is done, but not much. I can do it on a design wall in Maine, so it will go up with us in the car this weekend.
7. La Passacagalia: Fat chance this will get any momentum. I am not making the whole quilt but a wall hanging size. If there were some crazy reason I was doing a lot of hand-piecing, there’s an outside bet. Put your money on next year for this one – -I would.
8. Fireburst Mystery: This one “just” needs sandwiching and quilting. It should easily get done.
She Can Quilt: Q4 FAL
Disclaimer: *Links with asterisk indicate an affiliate link. Your price is not any different, but a small percentage of the sale will go to supporting my blog.