At the Beach is a group challenge for my sewing bee. Each of us selected fabrics which we distributed among the group and were charged with using all the fabrics in a beach themed quilt.
I decided to do a Polaroid quilt. I loved polaroid pictures and took many when I was younger. Like the company, those pictures have long since deteriorated or disappeared. The idea of doing a scene also was a possibility but since I already saw 2 in progress, I wanted to go another way.
I finished it with the flange binding.
I made the label in EQ8 and also added my other label. Today it is at our quilt show.
Earlier this week I finished a block for Tish’s QAL and here is what I think the layout will be. Once the show is over I can think of what else needs to be done. Phew. I am bringing my Island Batik project – hand sewing EPP – to the show as I will be working the boutique from 2-6. There may be a bit of time to work on it then.
Linking up with: