Good snail mail!

fullsizeoutput_116d

I was so excited to receive this little package.  I signed up for this subscription, Mr. B’s Preview Pack from Benartex ($29/year – no affiliation) because I thought sample fabric with a little magazine could be fun.   He is a real person -Selim Benardete -founder and President Emeritus of Benartex.  WOW!  I love this fabric and I believe I could make this quilt with what I have (except borders and background).  That is a pretty good deal and I love blues and teals.  SOLD.

fullsizeoutput_116b

Then there was this.  A quick quilt to make and not 1 but 2 copies of Patchwork Pocket Planner.  I think it came from PatchworkPosse/International Association of Quilters as a little thank you.  No, really, I thank them for the opportunity to champion a project (you can see more about it here).

fullsizeoutput_116c

Last, but not least, was more fabric and patterns!  I won this from Persimon Dreams as part of the #missingmarket campaign on Instagram.  So.much.fun.  I really want to make this funky Dresden house  pattern….is it a dREAMi project????  We will see.

Who said there’s only junk in my mailbox!  I am a happy camper!

PS:   This just arrived from Stitch Stash Diva (no affiliate) my selection from a gift certificate I won (thanks Sandra!)exgg2vyfSFOA9gAMOUd6ag

PPS.  Craftsy(affiliate link) is having a sale on classes.  Might be good for those rainy or humid days when we all hibernate and can binge watch a class!  Click on the box below and pick something fun!
All Craftsy Classes Under $20 at Craftsy.com 7/6-7/8/18. No coupon code needed.

1. July 6, 2018 / 9:47 pm

A LOT of fun mail here, Kathleen!!! This will make for a lot of Dreami projects in your future. Love the teals, indigos and the dresden houses.

• kathleenquilts
      Author
      July 7, 2018 / 10:46 am

I can just see all those Dreami projects sneaking in….I love the pattern for the 10” squares – that could be a keeper.

2. July 6, 2018 / 10:27 pm

So much fun mail! Congrats on your winnings, I won the same gift cert from Stitch Stash Diva and am eagerly awaiting my package. I also considered the Benartex monthly subscription…very tempting 🙂

• kathleenquilts
      Author
      July 7, 2018 / 10:45 am

Great minds think alike! I am pleased with the Benartex package – nice for a benefit quilt and a nice way for me to get that fabric fix I miss from the store I worked in. Stash Stitch came fast – so nice!

• kathleenquilts
      Author
      July 7, 2018 / 10:40 am

It was truly a delight, and there’s more to come, the Island Batik box may arrive today – but I won’t be with it until a week from Monday.

3. July 8, 2018 / 7:08 am

Such wonderful quilty goodies, thanks for sharing!

• kathleenquilts
      Author
      July 8, 2018 / 9:32 am

It is fun to get mail – and so much fun when they are from a giveaway.

4. dezertsuz
    July 9, 2018 / 12:55 am

I think I’d like to trade mailboxes with you!

• kathleenquilts
      Author
      July 10, 2018 / 1:03 pm

You are too funny! My Island Batik box is being delivered today and I won’t be there! You really will want my mailbox then!