Snomaggedon or not?

Well,  I don’t know if we are getting this much snow or not.  Lot’s of dire predictions and cancellations but it seems a slow start.   Well what am I going to do today???

1.  Take Percy for a playdate with the Pointer Sisters (3 chocolate labs in our old neighborhood).
2.  Work on my Island Batik rep sample – sorry no peeking just yet at this fabric collection.
3.  Work on my new technique March sample – trying a few blocks with scraps before I dive in!

4.   Maybe purchase watch some Craftsy classes while there is this awesome deal (affiliate link).  One that I can recommend is  Leah Day’s Free Motion Quilting A Sampler.  This expires March 11, but it is a good way to get a bargain class.  I love the classes I have taken and think this is a great way to learn from experts without having to travel!  I realize I have some catching up to do so I am going to pick one and play while I am working.
5.  And maybe finish Squiggles.

Okay, I am officially at too many things for one day, but tomorrow looks good too.
I’ll report back later – wish me luck.

1. Home Sewn By Us
    March 7, 2018 / 11:00 pm

Hi Kathleen,I had to giggle about Percy playing with the Pointer Sisters . . . I'm old enough to think of the musical group but love labs! I hope the snow predictions are wrong! ~smile~ Roseanne

March 8, 2018 / 1:38 am

It is pretty funny – they are quite a crew the Pointer Sisters. Right now we are getting nasty rain. Mostly an overnight thing, so we’ll see what we wake up to! Doing pretty well – finished rep sample, figured out part of the plan for “new technique” and put binding on Squiggles (not done on the back yet – not sure if and or machine).

2. piecefulwendy
    March 7, 2018 / 11:58 pm

We came home to about 9-10 inches in our drive. Weird that I was sitting in 77 degree sunny weather yesterday. I have a bit of a sunburn to prove it (I thought I got all skin covered with sunblock — oops). Hope you have fun with whichever project you tackle! Enjoy!

March 8, 2018 / 1:37 am

I do hate coming in to snow from such great weather. The good thing is that it is March and here, it generally doesn’t last as long, so hopefully you’ll see a thaw soon. Hate when I miss spots on my skin – makes me mad and usually uncomfortable! I am having fun and doing pretty well. Fairly on schedule for the day!

3. Barb
    March 9, 2018 / 2:11 pm

Snow would be nice for one day….but it looks like you have enough to keep you busy….just hunker down with those beautiful Island BAtik fabrics.

4. Kathleen
    March 10, 2018 / 3:32 pm

The snow was not too bad here and fortunately I don’t need to shovel any longer! We moved to an apartment so the building takes care of it. I did get my Island Batik project going, now to complete sometime this week.