Well, I don’t know if we are getting this much snow or not. Lot’s of dire predictions and cancellations but it seems a slow start. Well what am I going to do today???
1. Take Percy for a playdate with the Pointer Sisters (3 chocolate labs in our old neighborhood).
2. Work on my Island Batik rep sample – sorry no peeking just yet at this fabric collection.
3. Work on my new technique March sample – trying a few blocks with scraps before I dive in!
4. Maybe purchase watch some Craftsy classes while there is this awesome deal (affiliate link). One that I can recommend is Leah Day’s Free Motion Quilting A Sampler. This expires March 11, but it is a good way to get a bargain class. I love the classes I have taken and think this is a great way to learn from experts without having to travel! I realize I have some catching up to do so I am going to pick one and play while I am working.
5. And maybe finish Squiggles.
Okay, I am officially at too many things for one day, but tomorrow looks good too.
I’ll report back later – wish me luck.