New Goals: OneMonthlyGoal, APQResolution, and 2nd Quarter Goals

April is here…flowers should be blooming but they are having a hard time here in New England.  Nonetheless, I am committed to setting monthly and quarterly goals and here they are!

First, my One Monthly Goal and APQ UFO Resolution Project for April will be my Island Batik Ambassador project.

For the 2018FALQ2 – Finish along Quarter 2 I will include the above quilt….

• The Island Batik April project – new technique
  • Grandmother’s flower garden – needs trimming, binding made and sewn on
  • Rose of Sharon – finish applique, quilt and bind
  • Typewriter quilt – quilt, binding made and sewn on

Linking up to:

1. Jan @Cocoa Quilts
    March 4, 2018 / 1:11 pm

Kathleen , this will be beautiful. It appears to have so many pieces.

March 5, 2018 / 5:22 pm

Thanks, Jan. It was the many pieces that put me off it for awhile. I do hope it gets done….

2. woodsybarb
    March 4, 2018 / 3:18 pm

love the feathers! they are just so nicely done…

March 5, 2018 / 5:21 pm

Thank you. The feathers were really fun to attach, once I got going on it.

3. Sandra Healy Designs
    March 4, 2018 / 9:20 pm

Kathleen, this looks amazing! I can't wait to see it finished!

March 5, 2018 / 5:22 pm

Thanks, Sandra. I am a little worried in that we are cutting Maine short due to weather. I could take it back and forth but it will live here, so I'd rather not do it. Let's hope there is some good progress today!

4. Sandra Walker
    March 5, 2018 / 7:05 pm

I think that's a fair way of handling stuff for the most part; otherwise our personal stuff seems to always get pushed to the back burner…ask me how I know! This is going to be wonderful! Okay forgive me if you've said, but where are you when you're not in Maine?!

March 5, 2018 / 7:40 pm

Ah, near Boston in a town called Medford. We are slowly spending more time in Maine, our retirement destination, but right now it still tilts a little towards Boston. I think we have another year or two of commitments in Boston, and then we will have more flexibility.

5. Patty
    March 5, 2018 / 11:33 pm

Beautiful quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

March 6, 2018 / 1:10 am

Thank you, Patty. I Iook forward to finishing it!