4th Project for 2017FALQ4 Finished!

They are done – my two sew together bags are finished!  I think I cut them out two years ago, but they had no specific destination so they wallowed.   This is a big way we get UFOs – we find a new fabric and make a plan but no destination, no deadline.  For this year, however, they were part of my APQResolution and my 2017FALQ4 resolution.  I think these bags are so useful for EPP, hand sewing, cords or makeup.

As you can see they are very similar.  I just swapped the lining and inner pocket lining for a way to mix up the fabrics.  I think it is nice to have some differences between the bags, even when making multiples.

As I write this, I am thinking of a person who might need at least one of these!

I have one more project, but it won’t get finished today.  I am missing a bead I need, and need to make dinner for our quiet New Year’e Eve celebration.

Happy New Year!

1. Leanne
    January 1, 2018 / 2:31 pm

Such a lovely finish! Thank you for joining the FAL, on behalf of the global FAL hosts.

2. Kathleen
    January 1, 2018 / 3:32 pm

Thank you, Leanne. It helped me get focused this quarter! 4 out of 5 isn’t bad.

3. Sandra Walker
    January 2, 2018 / 1:18 am

These are great! I love your fabric choices, and I have wanted to make one for some time…dare I add it to my list?!

January 2, 2018 / 1:23 am

You are so sweet! I suggest adding it when you know you have someone to give it to! And there is a QAL I used as the darn pattern is really unhelpful. I mention it in another blog, by the Quilt Barn. Definitely needed to make these bags!

4. Nicole
    January 3, 2018 / 1:23 am

You chose some great fabrics for those! I've never made one of these…maybe one day.

January 3, 2018 / 2:27 pm

I love that fabric and it was fun to make. Don’t know why it took me so long. If you do, check out the Quilt Barn tutorial – very helpful.

5. felicity
    January 9, 2018 / 5:10 am

I've got this pattern – I'm looking forward to making one for myself….soon…