For those of you following me here is where we are: the house is under agreeement and closing on October 27th. We have ALL our furniture and my quilting room is in reasonable (not finshed) shape. I can work now pretty freely.
So, I am turning my mind to what I will finish in the 4th Quarter. I am not counting the already finished but needing a label quilt!
1. Free Falling Leaves – quilting, binding, labels, hanging sleeves
2. The alphabet quilt: Hand binding, sleeve and label
3. 2 Sew together bags – some construction done, but they just need to be finished
4. The Loon – some construction done: Assembled, quilted, bound and labeled.
5. And finally, finish organizing my space.
Linking up with: 2017FAl 4th Quarter