Here’s a little quilt I made last year. I saw a call from Made by Marney for pictures of dogs. I sent her one of mine and she turned him into a pattern. Her version is in grey but it kept Percy’s name. I had fun gathering some fabrics from my stash and creating this likeness of our wonderful dog. This was not on my to do list, but I was so thrilled when she turned his picture into a pattern. You can see her rendition and the picture I sent her here. You may notice a watermark on the picture. This is one of the things that slowed me up on my blog. I decided I don’t have to be consistent with it, but I will try to do this more often, and get better at it (I know the color is nearly impossible to see).
There are two fun features on this quilt. One is that I did a two fabric binding, from another blog that I follow sewfreshquilts. It was easy and I love finish. The back isn’t quite perfect, but I’ll get it there.
And finally, there is this new label. I saw ones that Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl ordered and I was hooked. I had different labels before but never this many. I ordered them from Kim @Tagtopia and they came promptly. This is the first quilt I added them to and while I will do other labels by hand, I also love the idea of adding these.
Disclaimer: *Links with asterisk indicate an affiliate link. Your price is not any different, but a small percentage of the sale will go to supporting my blog.