I have made some progress on the quilts from the weekend.
The toile quilt is quilted and its binding cut. I expect it will be done by the end of this week. The fabric did most of the work, so the quilting was simple, just in the ditch for the horizontal and vertical strips and also across the big diagonal lines. It was quick and done in a few hours yesterday.
The Fancy Forrest quilt is put together and the backing and binding are washed. Ironing, sandwiching, quilting and binding are to be done. Again, I am hoping by the end of the week.
A friend stopped by yesterday and I had made 2 fabric buckets with sheep who knit. I thought I took pictures, but they are now both with happy knitters. I’m glad they are enjoying them, but sad that I didn’t get a picture.
This week, I will also work on digging out my next UFO, a peasant blouse. I got the fabric years ago and we are approaching the right weather for a lawn cotton blouse, so the timing is good. I sued to make a lot of clothes, but it has been a long time. I find getting blouses with patterns I like a little difficult so I’d be thrilled to work up one that I like and possibly make a few more.