Last week we had another snow storm. It was much less fierce than expected, but I enjoyed a day inside.
I worked on my French Swoon quilt and here’s what I did.
- Tested the backing one more time for colo-fastnestand decided that it was fine (washed in warm with a piece of the white in the same wash which came out clean).
- Ironed the backing fabric, however, it will need piecing – actually – I will make a strip with a leftover block or two and some scraps to make the back long enough.
- I made the binding for the quilt.
Some other things I accomplished included
-searching for fabric scraps from this quilt (and realized I gave some away,
-organized my ufo projects for the year so they were all in a basket
-put away some fabric I had washed/some more sewing desk cleanup
-picked out a small quilt to work on and found a back for it (I’ll post it at the end of the week)
-organized some things for my EPP class on Friday
Not bad for a week’s work!